High School Code of Conduct
- I understand that I should not arrive more than ten (10) minutes before the official starting time of the event or activity.
- I understand that I will not be in the possession of, or under the influence of any alcohol or drugs.
- I understand that I am not to bring any weapons or any other material that might endanger those around me. If I am aware of someone else who is in possession of any dangerous item, I will make an adult aware of the situation.
- I understand that there is no hanging out in the parking lot before, after, or during any Church of the Presentation’s events.
- I understand that there is to be no foul language or vandalizing during any Church of the Presentation’s events.
- I agree to respect the other individuals who attend Church of the Presentation’s events. This includes my peers, the adult volunteers, and the staff.
- I agree to participate fully in both small and large group activities.
- I understand that I am welcome to bring a guest to any Church of the Presentation activity.
- I understand that I am responsible for any guests that I bring to a function and I will take the consequences for any Youth Group rules that my guest does not follow.
- I understand that inappropriate contact of a violent or sexual nature will not be tolerated.
- I understand that I am responsible for the cleanliness of all facilities and will clean up my own mess.
- I agree not to use photographic devices such as cameras and camera phones without the permission of a Youth Ministry staff member. This includes trips, activities, retreats, and small group meetings.
- I understand that I may be asked to pay for damages to the facility caused by my inappropriate behavior.
- I understand that I am responsible for reporting any of the above situations caused by others or myself to the adults in charge.
- I understand that I must arrange a ride to and from all Church of the Presentation activities in advance, and I will not wait until the particular event has ended to find a ride.
- I understand that I must be picked up promptly at the designated ending times of the events that I attend so that I will not keep the adults waiting.
- I understand that once I have my driver’s license, I am permitted to drive to Church of the Presentation. I agree that I will drive in a responsible and safe manner.
- I understand that there may be specific rules and regulations based on the individual activity and I agree to abide by those rules. These may be in written form or may be verbalized by the adults in charge.
- I understand that if I do not follow the Code of Conduct, the consequences may range from a warning, parental notification, suspension from Youth Ministry functions, community service assignment, or loss of participation, without refund. These consequences are based on the discretion of the Director of Youth Ministry.